HINE WASH & PRODUCT CARE
Caring for your Hine items is important. Make sure your follow these simple steps so you don’t damage your clothing.
- Hand wash for best condition or place in care bag and gentle cold wash in machine.
- Hang out to dry, DO NOT put in the dryer.
- Do not iron or leave in the sun.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight as this may cause the colour to fade and damage on some products.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling to the material on the active wear.
- To ensure correct treatment please refer to individual care labels on each product.
- Cold gentle machine wash garment separately or hand wash with luke warm water.
- Use mild detergent.
- Do not wring, soak or bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Drip dry in shade.
- Do not leave rolled up wet.
- Rinse immediately after use.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling to swimwear.
- We recommend that you do not wear your swimsuit in spa baths, as it could cause damage to your swimsuit.
- Some sunscreen lotions and tanning oils may mark or damage swimwear.