SIZE CHART + PRODUCT CARE
Finding the right fit in HINE Collection.
ALL sizing in Hine Collection items are based on personal preference.
This is just a guideline to assist you when choosing your items.
All Neon Series items are same sizing as our 2.0 Collection, however we would recommend sizing up in our Neon Series Training Shorts for a comfortable fit.
All Swimwear is true to size. When finding the right fit we would suggest to go with your t-shirt & underwear size.
Our underwear is true to size. Please choose your size carefully as ALL underwear are not eligible for return or exchange.
All Sport's Bra's & Bike Shorts are true to size.
Our Winter 2.0 Leggings are made as a true compressed fit which means they’re meant to feel like they’re hard to get on so that they can hold everything in when working out. If you’re wanting a more comfortable fit we suggest to size up from your usual size.
Luxe Leggings & Bike Shorts are made for comfort, so if you’re wanting them to lounge around in we would suggest to stay with your same size however if you’re wanting them a lil snug then go down a size.
HINE WASH & PRODUCT CARE
Caring for your Hine items is important. Make sure your follow these simple steps so you don’t damage your clothing.
- Hand wash for best condition or place in care bag and gentle cold wash in machine.
- Hang out to dry, DO NOT put in the dryer.
- Do not iron or leave in the sun.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight as this may cause the colour to fade and damage on some products.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling to the material on the active wear.
- To ensure correct treatment please refer to individual care labels on each product.
- Cold gentle machine wash garment separately or hand wash with luke warm water.
- Use mild detergent.
- Do not wring, soak or bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Drip dry in shade.
- Do not leave rolled up wet.
- Rinse immediately after use.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling to swimwear.
- We recommend that you do not wear your swimsuit in spa baths, as it could cause damage to your swimsuit.
- Some sunscreen lotions and tanning oils may mark or damage swimwear.