BUSINESS AS USUAL:
HOW LONG WILL MY DELIVERY TAKE AND WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
New Zealand Orders will take up to 5 working days to be processed and another 3 -5 working days for delivery. Please see below for various shipping times for Christmas Period/Launch/Sale/Restock days.All international orders are sent via DHL. Order processing times are the same as domestic orders but shipping times will vary depending on the country you are ordering from.
CHRISTMAS PERIOD / LAUNCH / SALE / RESTOCK DAYS:
IMPORTANT NOTE: During the Christmas Period, Launch, Sale & Restock days please allow up to 5 - 7 working days for your order to be processed and another 5 - 7 working days for delivery. We cannot guarantee that you will receive your order before Christmas. Our distribution team are working hard around the clock to get all orders out as soon as possible.
PLEASE NOTE: Once your order has been picked up & left our distribution center, it is now in the hands of NZ Couriers, you will be notified once your parcel has been dispatched. We have no control on the whereabouts once it has left the distribution center. If you require an update on your tracking please contact NZ Couriers for further information.
CUSTOMS IMPORT DUTY & TAXES
- Please note that Hine Collection is not liable for customs clearances fees that are required by your country, we also are not responsible for the delay in delivery caused by customs
- All prices online do not include any of these customs clearance fees. Please familiarise yourself with your country’s customs charges and levies prior to placing an order
- Please keep an eye on your shipment with the tracking number provided to avoid delays, Hine Collection is not responsible if you are not notified by your country’s postal authority
- To comply with Australian export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to make them as dutiable “Merchandise”
- We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a “Gift”, even if the order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient
- For Australia customers if you're order is over $1,000 there will be a custom import charge.
If you choose to reject/refuse delivery due to customs fees there will be a $25 return fee deducted from you store credit to cover return shipping due to your refusal. This is non-negotiable. If we are charged any fees associated with the return of the parcel these will also be deducted from your store credit. If you place multiple orders your country's border control may combine the total of them upon entry, making you liable for import taxes and duties. The above is still applicable in this situation.