SPORTY RACERBACK BRA PINE
Bringing back our Sporty Bra in our Fall colours after it SOLD OUT in our Staple Collection.
Created for exercise and performance. Made with a buttery Polyester Spandex mix. It really is the most comfortable sports bra in our entire range.
Like all of our HINE bras, the Sporty bra is curated with sweat-wicking materials and includes removable padding.
These are definitely true to size! Stick with your usual sports bra size.
Model 1 is wearing size M // Height : 174cm
Model 2 is wearing size 3XL // Height : 169cm
Model 3 is wearing size 5XL // Height : 175cm
Materials: 80% Polyester, 20% Spandex.
HINE WASH & PRODUCT CARE
Caring for your Hine items is important. Make sure your follow these simple steps so you don’t damage your clothing.
Hand wash for best condition or place in care bag and gentle cold wash in machine.Hang out to dry, DO NOT put in the dryer. Do not iron or leave in the sun. Do not leave in direct sunlight as this may cause the colour to fade and damage on some products. Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling to the material on the active wear.
New Zealand Orders will take up to 1 – 3 working days to be processed and to be dispatched however see our shipping policy for various shipping times for Christmas Period/Launch/Sale/Restock days.
All international orders are sent via DHL. Order processing times are the same as domestic orders but shipping times will vary depending on the country you are ordering from.
PLEASE NOTE: Once your order has been picked up & left our distribution center, it is now in the hands of NZ Couriers, you will be notified once your parcel has been dispatched. We have no control on the whereabouts once it has left the distribution center. If you require an update on your tracking please contact NZ Couriers for further information.
OUR RETURN POLICY
Please note our updated returns policy - we no longer offer exchanges for returns as of the 5th April 2023.
We accept returns for change of mind items purchased at full price. A store credit or refund will be issued.
Please note, if refund is selected:
New Zealand Residents: $10.00 is deducted from the total being refunded for the cost of the return label.
Australian Residents: $20.00 is deducted from the total being refunded for the cost of the return label.
Rest of the world: $25.00 is deducted from the total being refunded for the cost of the return label.
Please complete our returns form within 14 days of the date your order was received.
Please follow the link to return your item https://www.hinecollection.com/a/returns
What items are returnable?
- Items must be in original condition.
- Full priced items
- Please note: Last Chance items, the Warehouse Sale items and Mystery Bundles are unable to be returned for store credit or refund as these items are deemed final sale items.
- Items must be unwashed and unworn.
- Item must be sent back with a returns form including your order information, without the returns form, we cannot always correctly identify the customer and may not be able to fulfil your return request.
- In the original packaging with tags attached.
- For health & safety reasons swimwear must still have the adhesive plastic attached to bottoms & all tags attached. We advise to try on bottoms with underwear.
- ALL underwear & socks are non returnable or exchangeable. We will only replace these items if you have received an incorrect size, item or if the product deems faulty.
Our team will inspect your item and if it is not in a good condition your request will not be actioned and you will be liable for any costs to send the items back to you.
- EPEmily P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoWorks for bigger busted folk!
I was a little sceptical of this bra, at first. I wear an 8E for underwire pieces, and have usually stuck to Hine tops that a little longer. I'd never worn a sports bra that finished right under my bust, but I needn't have worried. This fits like a total dream! It keeps everything in place while I work out, but is also comfortable enough to wear while cleaning or relaxing. Could not recommend it enough. For reference, I'm about 5'5, and wear a M in the bra. <3
- APAshleigh P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDream sports bra
I don’t do anything super high impact so I can’t speak to that but this bra is so comfortable, the fabric is soft and buttery, and the bottom band doesnt pinch! It’s also such a flattering shape and a lovely colour! In the past I’ve had sports bras that are SO DIFFICULT to put on over my head but not this one! Love to wear it.
- TRTe Rangimarie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPai rawa tēnei
Rawe anõ tēnei x
- KWKaylor W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAwesome support
Great support for woman like me with a big bust..
- LDLaura D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSo comfy!
True to size, supportive, breathable, everything you could ever want in a sports bra!